Friday, January 9, 2009

ALIVE

I decided on the day of today, which happens to be 1/9/09 at percissly 9:38P.M.(pacific western time), i will be posting blogs! aaah ha so exciting of a person to do. Reading my writing nonsense, lucky you. But i will not let you down, there will be interesting things i will "blog" about. But this might be completely lame:

Today i stayed home all day wearing my new dress thing. I coloured fuzzy pads with my sister, ate ALL DAY, and watch short films and Michell Davis on youtube all day long today. I also got a new sketchpad for water colours and coloured penical sketching kit. So I will deffnately be using these! Oh the greatest thing I got today is a new PENTAX K100! I'm so stoked to use that!!!! Theres the picture of my new baby (:

Well, there is nothing left worth talking about, so have a lovely day/night/morning/ whatever fits in this discription!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog today and if you dont mind Im gonna add it to my list to follow. Why? you say. Because I perceive that you are not a trivial person. By that I mean I also hate all the meaningless drama most people participate in every day! Anyway I like your style so keep pumping me up! Talk again soon!

    ReplyDelete