Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Breathing


What a beautiful January 13Th of 2009! What extreme variations one human can possibly feel throughout one day. Whew, how draining, this full moon era has been making my emotions flow constantly!! How interesting though, i learned some fascinating information in psychology class that i am definitely going to share and express towards a special individual (: On the lame side, i do not have the Pentax anymore, my cousin took it. Oh well, i still have my Nikon EM baby. Oh! i also drew a lot today, which relaxes me when I'm stressed. I encourage you to pull out the inner artist in yourself, whether its in drawing, cooking, photography, or whatever it is. Do it more often and create wonders around you.


Here is something somewhat nice, depending on how you view things:
This world is beautiful, it hurts inside when i see someone wallowing in their own sorrow, self pity, and depressed. Yes, life will not be good if you are not even tyring to make it all that you want. The only person in the world that can change to be better is yourself. YOU, yes YOU, YOU are a beautiful person, sure you make mistakes but hey, we all mess up. YOU are beautiful simply because YOU are YOU, no one else in this world filled of people thinks the way YOU do. Embrace how wonderful and unique YOU truly are. Be positive, build up your strength and just love yourselves, and also, love others.

I think i have said enough for tonight. I hope you have a wonderful night/evening/afternoon/morning/whatever applies to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment