Tuesday, May 12, 2009

memory

today i was in algebra 2 class and we weren't doing anything too important and this memory flashed through my head. so i wrote it all down on a piece of paper so i can remember it again and post it on here, so here it is:

i have this memory in my head, i am unsure if it actually happened or it was a dream but i was holding something in my hand today and i realized my arm was shaking a little. this brought up a childhood memory in my mind. one time i was at Buffalo bills in state line and this old man in a black suit was talking to me. i think i was about five years old, maybe four. he started telling me about how he was here with his wife and how he loved children and how i reminded him of his grand daughter. my mom called me to leave and this man shook my hand. i remember looking at his arm and it was shaking intensively. and i remember that i was thinking, wow, why is he shaking so much? but i didn't say anything. but then this old man was like little girl, all old people shake and someday it will happen to you. i don't know why but this was a significant memory in my life.

this old man wasn't a perv or anything either, he was extremely sweet and that memory is so clear in my head, it feels like it happened yesterday or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment