Monday, April 6, 2009

grace

hello there you beautiful face
not only are you beautiful on the outside but you are a devine soul
if i could swim out of my body to be embroided by yours i would
if the sun would set the way your lips set over mine then world would be a better place
i want to tell you something but there is no way the words would flow smoothly out of my mouth
the only person who has made me so bright is standing right in front of me and i am speechless
this road has had it's bumps where i dont know where i was
but i knew that the road would hit it's pace where you left me off
by now you should understand that there is no limit to the love i offer you
your words send tingles down my spine and how i adore that
i know by know that i will never give this up because i know by know this is worth it completely.




i think that this has been one of the most beautfulest(i dont that sounds right) day so far this year, maybe. everytime i have thought today i was enlightened by that bright thought of(daa diiing) haha. ooooohhhh i cant wait for the future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment