Saturday, April 18, 2009

photo

i really do wish i wasn't so agitated with my mother when i was getting ready to go to my daddy's house yesterday. i am watching these, somewhat documentaries, of underground photographers. i was so caught up in being so upset and irritable i didn't grab my camera and i really meant to ): i also didn't grab some other things that i meant to. this just goes to show NOT to get all upset over stupid little things my mother throws at me. i was upset because she wanted me to drive to micky dees to get her food, and i totally boycotted that place, and she brought the three dogs in my CLEAN heep(jeep), my pet peeve is DIRTY CARS, and she complained the whole way over there and was telling me how to drive and turn and she made me go through the drive through which i also hate. buuuuut blah blah that's so pointless getting so mad that i got yesterday. i just really wish that i grabbed my camera because i am so inspired to do something with it. I'm glad that i grabbed some of my art supplies so i can let some of this inspiration on some sort of something. haha. i also let it out culinary too when my grandparents go out to dinner with the rest of my family for their fifty-sixth marriage anniversary, which is beautiful.

so i really hope that whoevers' little eyes are reading this has a really wonderful day and that you get things done! haha i mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment