Tuesday, April 7, 2009

rain

twisted day, emotionally and physically. i was good in the morning and so was the weather. later progression into third period i was heartbroken, we watched invisible children and even though i have seen it before i was still upset. and the weather got windy(no big surprise in the AV). then the day seemed to drag on after that. the clouds started rolling in and now it just started down pouring. my spirit was broken i didn't feel like anything good about 30 minutes ago. i am now just trying to catch up and this song, bill withers-lean on me, is kind of cheering me back up again which i am glad for.
here is another thought in my mind, actually this is just free association, i am ever so happy really, even though i had a bad day i am good there is nothing majorly wrong. im embracing this rain because i know this weekend and i get to wash my jeep(one of my pet peeves are dirty car and my heeep is diiirtay). Easter, family, birth of spring. the weather is getting warmer which means i can start shedding clothes and getting fit(nooo bootay shorts or skimpy dresses though. i will be becoming a senior, my man is moving forward positively, i will be turning 17 in the summer, i will be able to drive people legally soon! and me and Tarryn are doing summer yoga classes! there is so much more too look forward to and if i am in a bad mood or i just feel completely sorrow for myself i know i can think of my future, and also i know things could be a lot worse.
i dont ever mean to drag on things but i have found that if i write i feel like i am releasing some things that dont need to be bottled up inside me. a quote from the song im listening to right now! "and we'll all float on okay all right all ready we'll all float on, all right dont worry we'll all float on even if things get heavy we'll all float on." you betchaa! i will take a nice hot shower and steam off some of this "bad" feeling. i dont know what to call it.
you are a beautiful person and i admire you for being so, believe me, you are one of a kind <3

No comments:

Post a Comment