Friday, April 10, 2009

desire

I'd like to write to you but no words come to mind. i want to tell you something beautiful but nothing is configuring.
oooooh, I'll tell you what i want
i want to travel to places, beautiful places; city, country, ocean, and other places along the line. i want me new camera lenses. i want/NEED new clothing and i will always. i want my own actual car. i want friends who have my sense of humor. i want an income. i want to move from this town because there is just dust here. i want to get far away from my mother because all she brings in unnecessary stress in my life and happens to be the biggest annoyances. i want to be finished with school already. i want to teach little children. i want i want i want, i need i need i need.
i know that in the future, and near future, that all of these will come true and i will be happier then ever and i will experience these "wants" with great people along the way.
i really do miss someone right at the very moment, and every other moment not spend with him <3
for the person viewing their little eyes upon this, i hope everything is doing well with you and if it is not, i am almost positive that things will start going your way. i wish for all best for you in the present and especially in your future. so with that, have a good day, night, morning, afternoon,...LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment